Michelin Pilot Street Radial Pair Deal LAMS Sport Tyre
The Michelin Pilot Street Radial brings the radial revolution to small and medium-size bikes!
Radial architecture that enables improved overall response and handling as well as unrivaled performance over the long term, compared with a same-size cross-ply tire. A 100% silica rubber compound that delivers the best wet grip in its category, for a safe, sporty ride. The Pilot Street Radial tires are derived directly from Michelin's radial Sport Touring ranges and features tread borrowed from the Michelin Pilot Road 2, giving the motorcycle an attractive, sporty appearance.
The Pilot Street Radial features a slightly sharper profile to ensure excellent driving precision under normal riding conditions and a steeper shoulder for steering accuracy when camber angle increases.
- Optimized groove tread pattern
- Tread pattern designed to minimize uneven wear and maximize mileage while enhancing wet weather performance
- Variable groove width along the tread pattern
- High silica content for increased wet grip without sacrificing tire life
- Precision handling with high level of rider feedback
- Superior longevity compared to a primary bias-ply competitor