Brembo 19 RCS brake master cylinder - (Premium Kit)
The Brembo 19 RCS forged radial master cylinder's design and innovation has derived from years of MotoGP experience/technology and are used by the highest level of professional racers & track enthusiasts worldwide.
This brake master cylinder is universal & will adapt to most popular major bike brands.
Please contact us if you are unsure.
This kit includes a Brembo brake reservoir kit which contains all mounting hardware
required to set up this brake master cylinder. Double banjo bolt, washers and brake light micro-switch is included.
For all bikes with a mechanical (cable) clutch , the matching Brembo folding clutch lever is also available and can be found under Brembo RCS Accessories. This will ensure you have the same look and feel Brembo levers.
A different option bar clamp with integrated mirror mount is available for naked bikes.
For all bikes with a hydraulic clutch , the matching clutch master cylinder is also available in either 16 RCS or 19 RCS depending on application.
- The Brembo RCS forged radial brake master cylinder offers a choice between powerful or progressive braking, depending on road conditions , weather conditions or personal rider preferences.
- Thanks to its innovative adjustment system , this patented brake master cylinder ( derived directly from MotoGP versions )
- means that the same master cylinder can be adapted to different and highly demanding rider applications/conditions.
- Developed with the intention of transferring MotoGP and Superbike technology to a wider
- audience of enthusiats at an affordable price.
- The RCS comprises of locator whereby it is possible to change the lever ratio to 18 or 20mm.
- By changing the ratio , the brakes can be made more responsive and faster (20mm) or more modular and progresive (18mm )
- The change of configuration is very quick with the eccentric system ( red on 18mm or black on 20mm )
- A simple screwdriver can adjust the lever ratio by turning the locator on the front 180 degrees.
- This changes the braking force and feel without effecting raw power.
- The small piston , seals & cap of the RCS master cylinders are the same as used by almost all MotoGP and Superbike riders,
- characterised by very tight maching tolerances and optimal smoothness.
- For road use a microswitch is supplied with the RCS for the brake light illumination.