Brembo Monoblock 108 mm “GP4-RR” Radial Billet Caliper kit
- Billet - Machined Nickel cadmium coated 1-Piece calipers
- One of the ultimate racing calipers available in Brembo's range.
- The caliper body is machined entirely from a single block of billet aluminium.
- Features the use of 32mm and 36mm pistons which is massively oversized when compared to all OEM calipers.
- Brembo thermo-labels that read caliper temperature are also supplied with this kit as used in professional racing worldwide.
These calipers are interchangeable with most common Japanese bikes without any modification.
NOTE : Please specify your bike details upon checkout. ( Make, Model & Year )
Advanced geometries used in caliper body design with increased caliper body stiffness thanks to the triple bridge. Special research attention was dedicated to achieve high braking power and rigidity values, which were achieved thanks to meticulous design and by using carefully selected rawmaterials and the latest metalworking technology.
This model, for the first time, have surface finishing borrowed from MotoGP bikes: the Nickel coating not only ensures an attractive look but also made it possible to perfect the already tight machining tolerances, to the benefit of operating performance and precision.