DUNLOP GEOMAX MX32 SOFT MOTOCROSS TYRES
Moto Tyres is a Dunlop Super Dealer. Fresh New Stock.
Dunlop MX32 Soft Motocross Tyres
Descended directly from 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the Geomax MX32 are the latest generation choice for soft to medium-terrain.
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX campaigns, with former MX GP rider and Supermoto Champion Eddy Seel the MX32 has excellent damping & line holding thanks to anti- rebound rubber.
High traction and great starts provided by larger centre blocks.
More consistent and controlled line-holding achieved through CTCS (Carcas Tension Control System) carcass technology.
Tighter control in corners thanks to Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT).
CARCASS TENSION CONTROL SYSTEM (CTCS)
- Many of our front and rear tyre constructions use a Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) to control carcass stress distribution.
- This optimises the tension in different areas of the casing, improving cornering stability, straight-line traction and rider feedback so that you can ride with confidence.
- Allows different areas of the tyre to be designed with different tension levels to distribute forces in a more progressive way.
- Controls stress distribution to provide an optimised contact area at different lean angles.
- Achieves better control without the use of additional components, thus reducing weight.
- Improves suspension characteristics, reducing steering effort and improving rider feedback.
We Also Recommend
DUNLOP SPORTSMART COMBO DEAL 120/70-17 + 190/50-17
DUNLOP ALPHA 14Z COMBO DEAL 120/70ZR17 + 190/50ZR17