DUNLOP GEOMAX MX52 INTERMEDIATE MOTOCROSS TYRES
Moto Tyres is a Dunlop Super Dealer. Fresh New Stock.
Dunlop MX52 Intermediate Terrain Motocross Tyres
The new medium-hard terrain tyre developed and perfected in the world’s most competitive motocross environment.
Optimised braking performance and cornering stability thanks to Directional Pattern block design featured on the Geomax MX32 Front tyre.
Directional precision and line holding stability from Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS).
Better rear control under power, enhanced traction and improved straight line stability from staggered centre blocks.
Improved slide control and cornering grip due to Progressive Cornering Block Technology.
Rear Tyre Centre blocks deliver great traction and improved wear on hard ground
Anti-rebound rubber on the rear reduces kick back, great for harder terrain
New side blocks on the rear tyre improve cornering and maximise drive on harder terrain
What is CARCASS TENSION CONTROL SYSTEM (CTCS)?
- Many of our front and rear tyre constructions use a Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) to control carcass stress distribution.
- This optimises the tension in different areas of the casing, improving cornering stability, straight-line traction and rider feedback so that you can ride with confidence.
- Allows different areas of the tyre to be designed with different tension levels to distribute forces in a more progressive way.
- Controls stress distribution to provide an optimised contact area at different lean angles.
- Achieves better control without the use of additional components, thus reducing weight.
- Improves suspension characteristics, reducing steering effort and improving rider feedback.
We Also Recommend
DUNLOP SPORTSMART COMBO DEAL 120/70-17 + 190/50-17
DUNLOP ALPHA 14Z COMBO DEAL 120/70ZR17 + 190/50ZR17