HipGrip Pillion Belt
- HipGrip Pillion Belt and protective sleeve.
- One size fits most. From 74cm (27in) waste to 121cm (47½ in)
- Instills confidence.
- HipGrip provides the next level in comfort and safety for both pillion and rider.
- HipGrip greatly reduces rider and pillion fatigue.
- Gives rider greater freedom of movement and control while riding two up.
- Water proof making HipGrip ideal for personal watercraft.
- Positive and safe grip for children.
- Only use HipGrip as per manufacturer's specifications
- Make sure HipGrip buckle is clipped securely before every ride. Test this by pulling apart
- HipGrip size should be adjusted to ensure a snug fit around waist. Do not wear loose
- HipGrip should be worn with the buckle positioned on the front left side. Side handles should be even on hips and rear handles positioned to the back
- To release HipGrip, depress the two silver buttons on the buckle simultaneously
Caring for HipGrip
- Inspect HipGrip for damage before every use
- If HipGrip is damaged, replace belt
- Treat HipGrip with due care. Store HipGrip out of direct sunlight
- If HipGrip is exposed to salt water, rinse HipGrip with fresh, clean water immediately after use
- HipGrip may be folded up to store away
- HipGrip comes with a 1 year warranty